When you notice mold growing in your home or business, you must act quickly to protect your property and your safety. Restoration Partners specializes in mold remediation in Haddonfield, NJ, and can be on-site quickly with the necessary equipment and chemicals to solve your mold problem for good.
Call Restoration Partners today at (856) 323-6460 for a free mold inspection. Our IICRC-certified technicians will be at your property within hours to assess your mold damage and begin fully restoring your home or business.
How Restoration Partners Helps Haddonfield Residents
Attempting to remove mold from your residence in Haddonfield, NJ, without the proper PPE could expose you to harmful mold spores. Plus, mold growth can return if not treated with the right chemicals.
Our team of technicians at Restoration Partners is certified and fully insured to professionally protect your health and your property through skilled mold remediation services, from mold inspections and testing to decontamination and reconstruction.
Mold Removal Services
As a full-service mold remediation company, Restoration Partners offers several mold removal services for the total satisfaction of our customers in Haddonfield, NJ. These services include:
- Mold testing
- Indoor air quality testing
- Mold removal
- Sanitization and decontamination
Our Mold Damage Restoration Process
Our team of mold remediation professionals will restore any areas of your home or business in Haddonfield that have been affected by mold. We take the necessary steps to perform mold inspections, purify the air, and remove mold growth so that you are completely protected against the potentially harmful effects of mold.
Our process looks like this:
- Seal off and contain contaminated areas
- Use negative air scrubbing units and purification systems to filter the air for mold spores
- Remove, bag, and properly dispose of contaminated building materials
- HEPA vacuum the affected areas
- Bio-wash the contained area with a professional-grade antimicrobial
- Thoroughly clean your HVAC system and air ducts
Why Haddonfield Chooses Restoration Partners
When home and business owners in Haddonfield, New Jersey, notice mold in their building, Restoration Partners is who they call. If your property has been water damaged from a storm or leak, or you’ve noticed a musty smell in your bathroom or basement, you likely have mold growing somewhere in your building.
Our professional and timely mold removal services allow you to safely return to your life as quickly as possible. There are a few things that set Restoration Partners apart from other mold remediation companies in the area, including:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Free detailed estimates
- Fast and professional repairs and reconstruction services
- IICRC WRT (Water Restoration Technician) Certified employees
- Full communication with you and your insurance company until our work is complete
Areas We Serve
Restoration Partners is headquartered right in Haddonfield, New Jersey. We provide our expert mold remediation to residents in several South Jersey counties, including:
- Atlantic County
- Burlington County
- Camden County
- Gloucester County
- Salem County
- Cape May County
What Causes Mold?
How to Detect Mold in a Building
Health and Safety Risks of Mold
While many types of mold can cause allergy-like symptoms, certain strains can harm your health. Even if you don’t have preexisting health conditions, black mold or other kinds of toxic mold can lead to breathing problems, cognitive dysfunction, hospitalization, or even death.
Mold caused by water damage can also weaken the foundation of your property and create rot, which can cause additional safety risks in your home.
When you locate mold, you should never try to clean it on your own, especially without knowing what kind of mold you have. Cleaning mold without the right safety equipment can cause airborne mold spores to be released, increasing your risk of respiratory issues.
Instead, call Restoration Partners at (856) 323-6460. We’ll be at your Haddonfield, NJ, property within hours, bringing professional protective gear and chemical solutions to extract and remediate mold.
What to Do Immediately After Finding Mold
If you find mold in your home or business in Haddonfield, NJ, there are a few steps you can take to protect yourself and your property.
- Call Restoration Partners: Before doing anything else, call Restoration Partners. We’ll be at your property quickly to perform mold testing, assess the damage, and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for our services.
- Contact your insurance company if necessary: If a severe infestation has damaged your property’s structure or destroyed valuable belongings, contact your insurance company. We can help you document your damage so they can fully reimburse you for your losses.
- Clean what can be saved (and throw out what can’t): If we determine the mold to be non-toxic, we’ll take the necessary steps to help you remove mold from clothing, photo albums, or electronics.
- Let us handle the rest: At Restoration Partners, we understand that it can be overwhelming to deal with mold problems. Our mold removal specialists will begin working right away to extract mold and fully restore your property.