If you’ve recently had a sewage leak in your home or business, it's crucial that you call a professional sewage extraction company like Restoration Partners to safely remediate dangerous contaminants and sanitize your property.
Call us first! Reach out to Restoration Partners today at (856) 323-6460, and our experienced team will be on-site as soon as possible with the proper tools and equipment to repair and remediate sewage damage. Don’t let sewage cleanup in New Jersey ruin your day – let us help keep you safe and healthy.
How Restoration Partners Can Help You
Sewage water cleanup requires a more careful process than typical water damage restoration. When you are facing a sewer backup, you need a team of skilled technicians who can be there quickly with the appropriate PPE, equipment, and sanitization tools to efficiently remediate your problem and keep you, your family, and your property safe.
Our Sewage Backup Cleanup Process
When you call Restoration Partners for sewage cleanup, we take all of the necessary precautions to ensure the leak is properly contained, sanitized, and dried. We will start by assessing the damage, including stopping any current leaks and inspecting your walls and floors for moisture.
Our team of IICRC-certified water damage restoration specialists will then dry out your property using professional-grade dehumidifiers and other sewage removal equipment. We are also IICRC-Certified in Applied Microbial Remediation, so we understand the importance of fully drying out your space to prevent mold growth in hidden areas.
Once your home or business has been dried, we will begin the sanitization process to protect you and your family from bacteria, pathogens, and other contaminants commonly found in sewage water. Our skilled team works quickly and efficiently to get you back inside your property as soon as possible.
Why South Jersey Chooses Restoration Partners
There’s a reason why we’re the go-to company in sewage cleanup & restoration in South Jersey. Restoration Partners offers:
- 24/7 Emergency sewage cleanup services
- Rapid response times
- Free inspections and estimates
- Transparency and communication with you and your insurance company
- IICRC-Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Odor Control, and Applied Microbial Remediation
Areas We Serve
What Causes Sewer Backup?
While any type of water damage can be detrimental to your property, sewage backups can severely impact your home and your health. There are a few common causes of sewer damage, and while some are preventable, they are often out of our control.
Health and Safety Risks of Sewage Backup
If a sewage backup occurs in your home or business, you could be exposed to bacteria, airborne pathogens, and human waste contaminants. Your damaged belongings, including clothes and furniture, will need to be carefully cleaned and sanitized to protect you from illnesses.
If a sewage backup occurs outside your home, such as a leak in your main sewer line or a city-wide issue, you could be at even more risk. These backups aren’t always obvious and can cause wastewater to contaminate your private well or municipal drinking water reserves.
Ingesting contaminated water can lead to several health risks, including exposure to E. Coli, Salmonella, and Hepatitis. Whether the sewage backup has occurred inside or outside your property, it is vital that you contact Restoration Partners to remediate the damage and get in contact with your city, if necessary.
What to Do Immediately After Sewage Backup
Sewer water in your building can be overwhelming, and it's easy to panic and begin grabbing your belongings in an attempt to save them. While some of your property may get damaged, it is more important that you protect your health and safety. Here are a few steps you should take immediately after a sewage backup:
- Evacuate the area: Avoid contact with contaminated water, including touching any belongings that have been contaminated. Remove yourself, your children, and your pets from the area and find a safe location.
- Shut off your utilities: If it is safe to do so, shut off your gas, electricity, and water to prevent further damage, including electrical fires and gas leaks. If you cannot safely get to your shut-off valves or power box, contact your utility companies to have them disconnect services to your property.
- Call Restoration Partners: Once you are safe, give us a call! Our team will be on-site within the hour to assess the situation and begin remediation. We can also document any damage so that you can file an insurance claim.
- Contact your Insurance Company: Once we’ve documented the damage, contact your business or homeowners’ insurance to notify them of the damage.
- Let Us Handle the Rest: Restoration Partners will take care of everything your property needs to remediate sewer backups. We’ll professionally contain the affected areas and dry, ventilate, and sanitize your home or business to protect you from structural damage and health risks.