If a storm has recently damaged your home or business, Restoration Partners can help. We specialize in storm damage restoration in New Jersey, so you can rest assured that our team of skilled technicians will repair your property and protect it from future damage.
Call us first! You can reach Restoration Partners at (856) 323-6460, and our experienced team will be on-site as soon as possible to begin our storm damage repair services.
Storm Damage Services
Restoration Partners will help you repair any storm damage your home or business has sustained, as well as take preventative measures to keep you protected from future damage. Our comprehensive services include:
- Roof Inspections: We’ll inspect your roof for any signs of damage or wear and tear that could lead to leaks, including loose or weak shingles, worn-down adhesive sealant, and clogged gutters.
- Roofing Installation: If your roof has been damaged during a storm, our team is highly trained in roof installation. We will repair or replace any damage to your shingles, flashing, decking, and gutters.
- Sealing and Caulking: If we notice any openings in your roof or siding during our inspection, we can seal or caulk them to prevent leaks and water damage.
- Siding Repair: We can repair any damaged siding to prevent further issues from occurring during a storm or strong winds.
- Tree Removal: If a tree has fallen on or damaged a part of your home or business, we specialize in tree removal and stump grinding to properly get rid of any debris on your property before beginning restoration work on your roof or siding.
How Restoration Partners Can Help You
While natural disasters may not be too common in New Jersey, we still get our fair share of bad storms. Especially if you live near the shore, heavy rains and wind can lead to flooding and fallen trees or power lines on your property.
Additionally, hail, lightning strikes, and winter storms can cause property damage, including broken windows, ruined electrical systems, and burst pipes. We're here for you if any part of your property has been damaged during a storm. We offer 24/7 emergency services and specialize in water damage restoration, roof and siding repairs, tree removal, and demolition.
We want all of our customers in South Jersey to get back on their feet and back in their homes, and we’ll work with you to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Our Storm Damage Restoration Process
We know that dealing with property damage after a major storm can be difficult, especially if you’ve lost valuable belongings. From your first call to the completion of our repairs, we’ll work with you every step of the way to guarantee professional, lasting results.
When you call us, someone on our team will be on-site within hours to inspect your property and offer you a free estimate of the cost of repairs. We will also help you document any damage your home or business has sustained so you can file an accurate claim with your insurance company.
We’ll tarp your roof and board up any broken doors or windows to prevent further damage, as well as remove debris and damaged belongings. Our IICRC ASD (Applied Structural Drying) team will correct any water damage in your building and provide demolition and reconstruction services so you can get back to your life as quickly as possible.
Why South Jersey Chooses Restoration Partners
There are a few things that make Restoration Partners the go-to name when South Jersey needs storm damage repairs. We’re also IIRC-certified in water damage restoration and applied structural drying, so we’re well-equipped to handle property damage.
We offer 24/7 emergency restoration services and rapid response times for your safety and satisfaction. We also strive for affordability and accessibility for all South Jersey residents, which is why we offer free inspections and estimates.
You’ll know exactly what to expect during the entire restoration process, and we’ll remain transparent with you and your insurance company about our work until the job is complete.
Areas We Serve
We are proudly headquartered in Haddonfield, NJ, and are ready to serve all South Jersey residents with quality storm damage restoration services.
What Causes Storm Damage
Storms and natural disasters can’t be avoided, and your property could be hit especially hard if you’re living in one of the coastal counties of South Jersey. Strong wind, heavy rain, hurricanes, and lightning strikes can all lead to storm damage, including flooding, leaks, roof damage, and downed power lines.
Health and Safety Risks of Storm Damage
In addition to storm damage being potentially devastating for your home or business, there are safety concerns that you should be aware of after a flood or high winds have damaged your property.
- Contaminated Flood Water: Not only can flood water damage the structure of your property by weakening your foundation, but it can also carry dangerous bacteria and contaminants with it. Flood water is often mixed with sewage and other chemicals, and can contain glass shards, live wires, branches, and other hazardous materials.
You should never enter flood water, especially if you can’t see what’s below. If you ever find yourself stuck in a flood, call emergency services.
- Mold Growth: If an area is not properly dried out, mold can begin to form in as little as 24 hours. Mold can cause allergic reactions, including sneezing, skin rashes, and difficulty breathing. Restoration Partners also specializes in mold remediation and can professionally inspect and remove mold for your safety.
- Electrical Hazards: Flooding or leaks in your home can cause water damage to your outlets or wiring, which can lead to short circuits or, in some cases, electrical fires. Additionally, high winds and lightning can take down utility poles, leaving exposed wiring on your property.
After a storm, we urge you to shut off your home’s electricity via your breaker panel and avoid any puddles or pools of water on your property to protect yourself from electrocution.
What to Do Immediately After Storm Damage
Storms can be traumatic, especially if you’ve lost your belongings or your family was put in danger. There are a few crucial steps you should take right after a storm occurs so that you can get back to your life as soon as possible.
- Get to a safe location: If your home is flooding or has been damaged in a way that has left you exposed to the outside elements, it is important that you get to a secondary location. Remember to avoid high water and downed power lines. If you cannot get out of your home or to your vehicle safely, call 911.
- Call Restoration Partners: Before you call your insurance company, call us! We have rapid response times and can be on-site as quickly as possible to begin assessing the damage. We will also assist you in documenting any destroyed property or personal belongings so that you can properly file an insurance claim.
- Call your insurance company: Once you’ve allowed us to photograph and document the damage, call your business or homeowners’ insurance. They’ll provide you with the right information for filing a claim, along with any information about temporary housing, if necessary.
Let us handle the rest: Our team of storm damage restoration technicians will work tirelessly to get your home or business repaired to its previous condition. From tree removal to structural repairs and even demolition, Restoration Partners will take care of you and your property using the highest quality materials and workmanship.
Securing Your Property from Further Damage
It might be difficult to access the right materials to get started on restoring your property right after a storm, especially if there have been flooding or power outages. However, we never leave our customers exposed to the elements.
We offer tarping, window and door boarding, temporary fencing, and property security so that your home or business can be fully protected from additional damage.